- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 1
- 4 ounces fresh or frozen skinless salmon or other firm fish fillets, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives or sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce for chicken
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chives, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish. Place in greased 2-quart square or rectangular baking dish.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 169 cal., 10 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 23 mg chol., 247 mg sodium, 1 g carb. 18 g pro.
Lean Meat (d.e): 2.5; Fat (d.e): 0.5