Desert Delights Dates in stock £4.25 per box (0.454g)
Our suppliers have increased the price of the dates due to circumstances outside of our control to £4.25.
All proceeds will be sent to our chosen charity Levis Star Children’s Brain Tumour Charity
Levis Star Children’s Brain Tumour Charity
Levi’s Star was established as a charity in August 2008. The charity is in memory of my gorgeous little boy Levi, who tragically lost his precious life to a brain tumour, just 6 weeks after the devastating diagnosis. Levi was only 6 1/2 years old. (See Levi’s story) Levi’s Star supports children with brain tumours and their families throughout Yorkshire.
Our four objectives are…
- Offer grants to children with brain tumours in the Yorkshire area
- Raise awareness about this devastating disease
- Promote research into centres for cures of brain tumours & research into survivorship programmes
- Offer support to children/young adults living with the effects of a brain tumour during and after treatment
To contact Levi’s Star please telephone, or email.
- Telephone: 01924 824743
- Mobile: 07971 932610
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lill Brothers Charity
From a young age charity work has always played a significant part in my life. My hero and late father, Mohammed Rashid, was an unstoppable force when it came to charity work, always giving whatever time and energy he could spare to those less fortunate and I’m proud to say this legacy has left its mark on me too. I have now made it my mission and passion to help better the community we live in and organise fundraising events for the charities that have touched my heart.